Thursday, March 5, 2009

Random Stuff From This Week


Last weekend, I attended the California GOP Convention, where I mostly hung out with the Log Cabins (luau themed party with free piña coladas!). Yes, I know I've just outed myself as a Republican, but I consider this choice as largely strategic. My political passions constitute a giant matrix, but, given a de facto two party system, a tiny vector, once political polarity is superimposed. I work for this group.

I went on a mini-hike in Eaton Canyon with the husband (That's me above, taking a break). Roots sweatshirt- yeah, I'm half Canadian. Every year, I pit stop to visit my bubbe (yoy!)in Toronto (eh!), before heading to New York (bitch). Pictures of all the Eaton Canyon waterfalls are trapped my husband's camera at lab, so they'll be up later.

Today, I took the practice boards at my school. I'm kinda screwed- unless the Kaplan Fairy leaves, like $10,000 under my pillow.

I have a 5:45 a.m. AA meeting to attend, as part of my Clinical Medicine course, so I've made a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself, and decided that I'm justified in spending the night blogging and watching the entire season of Top Chef (although some spoiler already told me that the bald yid wins).

No comments: